Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Tofu

World Cup finally over. Yesterday was the final. And guess what, Papa-M went up all over to Genting Hills just to watch the game. Left Bb-G and me at home.
Anyway, during the weekend I was quite lazy. Lazy to do everything. Usually on Saturdays & Sundays I would prepare nice meal for Bb-G, like cook nice porridge then fry her salmon. But on last Saturday, I just cut the white pomfret into small pieces (without the bone) and dump the fish meat in the porridge and let it cook.
Then on Sunday, I was even lazier. I didn't cook anything for her. I just made her cereal. That's why sometimes instant baby cereal comes very handy during those lazy days.

Last night without Papa-M, I took Bb-G out for dinner, together with siblings. Ahyi-X said she has been eating economy rice everyday during weekdays, therefore she wants to eat something nice. So we went to Sakae Sushi.

My 1st time bringing Bb-G there too, and surprisingly to know that Sakae Sushi provides good service to infants and toddlers. If parents with a real small baby, the restaurant has baby carriers ,so that the parents can enjoy their meal while the little one sleeps inside the carrier. For those babies who can sit well just like Bb-G, we were given a baby chair which can put on top of the adults' seat. Therefore, she could sit in between us. Unlike in Sushi King which uses those common baby high chairs that must be put at the side corner of the table.

Bb-G between Mummy-J Ahyi-X. I didnt know sister sat like a Teocheow Mui, bending her knee up...

Sitting in between us means it is easier for me to feed her some food. She loved the tofu.

She sat quietly waiting to be fed

I took my own sweet time slowly scooping up the tofu with chopsticks, she could not wait and shoouuut...



Finally the tofu reached her mouth..yum yum..

Still got or not??

Aiyoooo I ask you ! Still got tofu or not!!!

Main shout tak pakai, must manja abit... Muuummmyyy, can I have some more tofu??

Yeh ! My wish come true..

Thank you mummy....

3 comments:

  1. Wah! u have very good chopstick skill. Tofu is so soft. How to pick up with chopstick? Awww....baby is so cute. With lots of expression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh, u r the 1st one say i got good chopstick skill ler.. i like and always eat my food with chopstick so finding not difficult to take tofu lo.
    my bro's gf took all this photos with his hp.those are continuous shots.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. bb-g has a lot of cute facial expressions

    ReplyDelete