Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lobster

Mother gave me some losbster meat. She cleansed everything back in hometown, and had them frozen into a smaller pack for me. So when I want to eat, I can conveniently thaw and then prepare my meal.
Today, I prepared this for my lunchbox.

I cut the lobster meat into smaller cube size, marinated them with some pepper and salt, add a little bit of corn starch to make it soft and chewy.
Then I also marinated my minced pork, lay it nicely at the bottom of my steaming tray, then the lobster meat was arranged on top of the pork. Some thin slices of ginger were put onto before I steamed. Ginger can rif off any fishy smell that I dislike.

A friend also my supplier in Taiwan, sent me a present few days ago. It was the country's famous Sha Char Jiang, a type of barbeque sauce. I heard a lot about this on the TV food programs, but never really know how does it taste like. So after I tried it, I simply love the taste. Furthermore, this brand is very popular too, Niu Tou Pai (Bull Head Brand). So today I shall eat my steam lobster pork together with this bbq sauce.

Besides this, I also have a portion of mixed white+brown rice and vegetable soup as my usual balance meal. ^_^

5 comments:

  1. We are planning to eat brown rice also but not yet buy the rice. hehe. Want to eat healthier.

    Wow...steamed lobster meat + pork. Sure very tasty to go with rice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u intend to eat 100% brown rice or mix with white ? ur children also u wan them to eat brown rice? good to start from young. Bb-g eats brown rice porridge at nanny's house. during weekend i used japanese rice add with millet to cook porridge for her, so she can have both white n brown rice...

    also, before bedtime, in her milk, i will add organic brown rice powder. to give her extra nutrient, and heard that brown rice can make her legs strong too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... mummy-j, you are very good in preparing food for adults and children! know so much some more...

    i don't like brown rice taste... can eat maybe 1 or 2 days, but if continously, then can't stand it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sp - paiseh paiseh.. my hobby is to cook nice food ler....
    i oso cannot eat 100% brown rice, must mix with normal white rice, if not bue tahan...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually both of us never tasted brown rice before so we plan to try just brown rice and see how. If unacceptable, then will mix with white rice. Heard many comments that brown rice MUST mix with white rice only edible. haha

    I used to mix millet with white rice to cook porridge for both my babies when they were below 1 yrs old. Now just eat normal rice while occasionally I will cook spaghetti noodle (ala chinese style) for them. Spaghetti also 1 type of wheat right? should be healthier.

    ReplyDelete