Pheew...it was a lucky escape just now.
My colgs from other dept (same floor) rushed down the office to remove their car. YES, those town council officers came again to give summons for illegal parking car owners.
Well, our office has its own car park building for employees, but too many stafffs until the the space is unable to occupy all. Some have to park by the road, with limited legal parking lots too.
I do not have a space in the office parking lot, so I usually park by the road side, and my usual place is a walk-way which is between 2 roads. Along the walk-way, got some big plants. In between 2 plants it is a space for a car. Many other colgs park there every morning. This walk-way never cause any traffic problem to road users at all. I have been parking there for so long and never ever get any summons before.
Town council officers should summon those who double park, or park at the areas which causes lots of traffice jam.
But few weeks ago, those cars parked at the walk-way were fined, including ME. I have 2 big summons now, one week one summon. Each summon is RM 100 !
So just now about 11am, when I saw my colgs all ran down, I quickly grabbed my car keys and rushed towards my car. When I reached my car, an officer had already "on the way" writing a summon in front of my car. I quickly opened my car door, and said:
Encik, I sudah nak balik, kereta nak keluar sekarang
Then the fellow asked me back , "kenapa nak balik? "
I felt he was a bit silly to ask me this question, so I answered back... "sudah habis kerja balik rumah la." and off I drove away. He looked at me, STUNT!
I went round and round the office building, and parked by the roadside near a mamak shop, waiting for all these catchers to go away, then, I went back to my original place and parked my car again....
I really cannot imagine if I have to do this every day... My colgs and me share the same thoughts - puasa month coming soon... so will have many roadblocks & many officers come out to summon people...hehe, get what I mean...????
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That's the time they come out cari makan!
ReplyDeleteAiyo..like that very difficult. No peace at all ! If company willing to absorb the RM1OO fine, than nevermind la. Otherwise, not worth it!!!
should ask company to help find legal parking lots.
ReplyDeletebut funny the way you answered to the officer that you wanna go home...