This morning an unusual thing happened. After she finished her milk and was put in the cot, I went to bathe. When I came out from the bathroom, I heard her mumbling, talking...Even Papa-M who was still sleeping woke up and checked on her. She woke up but still lying on the bed, one hand holding her favourite frog soft toy and she talked to the frog. It was cute though. Then Papa-M could not resist to call her name, then she immediately looked at her father, smiling broadly. Both of them still in pyjamas and hair very messy playing clap clap hands, while I was busy preparing myself to go to work.


See, her messy hair

Then on the way to nanny's house, she was unusual again. She never react to the music. Her face looked so blur and serious. I kept calling her name but she ignored me... just like this. (took this photo when I stopped by the traffic light, she totally never even bother to look at the mother....sob sob)




haha...mama jealous !
ReplyDeletemaybe woke up too early become sleepy in the car guarrr
ReplyDeleteno ler.. when we reach nanny's place, n when she saw uncle, then she happy mood again, smiling broadly somemore...
ReplyDelete