Few days ago when I read my Sporean gf shared about her recent shopping episodes, I also wish to share my most recent shopping trip which I did - yesterday.
Well, whenever I can feel my mood is not right, I like to do 2 things – number one is to eat, I will spend myself very good food, and I like to eat in the restaurant/eating place ALONE. And number two is to buy things, I will go to buy things and shop ON MY OWN. After finishing these 2 tasks, I will immediately feel refreshed and whatever negative events that happened will no longer linger in my mind…(oh btw, those are cheerless work related stuffs) So, yesterday morning, I went to Jusco nearby the house. Most of the shops were not opened yet. Yah… I was a bit kiasu , I reached before 10am.Since those “nice food restaurants” had not opened, I just settled my hungry tummy with Mc Breakfast. So after 2 hours in Jusco, I’ve got these back at home.
These are for Bb-G....
Her existing sleeping long pants were too short and had become ¾ pants. I have been searching for her long pants for quite some time but I just couldn’t find the right size. When I managed to get the right waist size, the pants would be extremely long, and if I managed to get the correct length, the waist part is too big. But these 3 pants that I bought were quite ok, the length could be a little bit long, but Bb-G ‘s “vertically growth” speed is fast and made me worry less. A pack of wet wipes , and set of toys for her to play when she goes to the swimming pool.
I saw this cute Pooh Bear CD holder and bought it immediately. This is to organize Bb-g’s messy CDs in my wardrobe.
Yogurt and cheese for Bb-G, fruit juice for myself & Papa-M.
These are for the kitchen....
I have long to get a new frying wok. My current 32cm black wok was not in a good condition, and rusted, hence I stopped using it and have been cooking my dishes with a spare iron wok. But I don’t like the iron wok because it is quite small, and it is very heavy. I always find it difficult when it comes to the washing part. So yesterday when I found this German brand non-stick 40cm wok which is light weight, I just put into my trolley without any second thought. Since I have non-stick wok, I also bought silicone tong and silicone ladle.
A new can opener is to replace my old rusted one which I just threw away few days ago.
A dark purple table cloth to match my light purple wall.
A washable microfiber cloth to replace my current disposable floor wiper.
I bought a cellophane tape dispenser , because I don't like to tear the sticky tape with my fingers.
These are the food.....
When I saw the fresh salmon at the counter, I immediately picked 4 slices. I always buy salmon from another hypermarket, but Jusco salmons look fresher.
A pack of corns for me to make steamed butter sweet corns for the family during the weekend, chicken Frankfurt and crab filaments for emergency use when the fridge has run out of fresh meat, and a pack of mozzarella cheese may come handy when I have the mood to bake.
Corn kernels and planta margarine to standby in the kitchen cabinet when I feel like eating pop corns which watching TV.
I finally spotted this sprayable oil. When I saw the celebrity chefs using such sprayable cooking oil in their cooking show, I find it very interesting and had imagining me using it when I cook. Without even thinking much, I just grabbed a bottle back home. Then I also discovered that there is flounder fish powder available. This can save much of my time, so I just bought one too. Bought a bottle of white pepper powder too.
Few weeks ago, I bought AI brand kueh tiau. Yesterday I saw AI has misuah. So I put one pack to the trolley. And a pack of eggs for my daily breakfast.
Fresh shitake and lettuce for the weekend.
I did pamper Papa-M with 2 bottles of Lays Potato Chips – original and sour cream. Not sure Lays/Jusco were having promotion but these 2 bottles were cheap!
As for myself… I bought a pair new shades. Yeh! I will wear this during my beach holiday next month!
Conclusion – I am back to normal happy mood again!
Friday, March 02, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















Actually I had not expected that the things you bought would be mostly foodstuff... Wow, didn't know buying ingredients can also be therapeutic. He he he...
ReplyDeleteWhy need to :P when taking your pic? Which beach r u heading to?
actually i am clueless what to buy, when the things i saw look nice, i just dumped into the trolley. hehehe..
ReplyDeletei m going to penang beach my dear!want to see how i look like when i stick my tongue hahahahah (cos alwasy see sister does like tat)
U bought so many things ! Must be very shiok shopping ya. But for 2 hours to buy so many things, that was consider fast!
ReplyDeletemnhl - eh i memang can grab a lot of things within a short time. maybe tat is my "hidden" talents hahahahahahahaha
ReplyDelete