Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Shan Shan

Yesterday night I just finished watching a  25-episodes of Singaporean drama – Ah Di (Devotion).
This show caught my interest because I get to know that it was Zoe Tay’s comeback show after she gave birth to her 3rd baby.
Chen Han Wei played Zoe’s lover, and this is the 2nd drama which I saw both of them acted as a couple. The previous drama I saw them together was in the Aids series whereby Chen Hanwei played the role of an HIV+ sufferer.

Anyway, in this Ah DI drama, Zoe had adopted 5 children, and one of them was named “Shan Shan – 珊珊” . And the actress who played Shanshan’s role is a sweet and beautiful Taiwanese actress.
Her acting was natural and I feel very comfortable with her acting skills. I start to like “ShanShan”  very much and also start to call my Bb-G Shanshan…..shanshan…..shanshan…..
Oh well, Bb-G ‘s Chinese name has Shan() too.  So, whenever I feel syiok sendiri, I will call out Shan shan ….shan shan….shan shan…..

Yesterday when I picked Bb-G from nanny’s place….
In the car,
Me: Helo G, how are you, what you did in pohpoh’s house?
Bb-G: (no answer, and I didn’t look at her cos I was driving)
Me: Eh G, answer mummy, what you do at pohpoh’s house today?
Bb-G: (still silent)
Me: Oi, why you never talk to mummy?
Bb-G: Call me Shan Shan lar….
Me: (speechless)…….!!!!

Bb-G, at 2 years 6 months old.

3 comments:

  1. I had watched this show, quite like the show. But I dont like Shan Shan because I prefer the other girl who was deaf and died. I didnt like Shan Shan sneaking out with the guy...

    Bb g was so funny... So she prefer to be called Shan Shan now

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo...u like Siwen... but in this show, most of them acted well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha....so baby prefers you to call her Shan Shan. So cute !

    ReplyDelete