Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Habit

To me, doing toilet business is a way to detox. It should be done early in the morning to get rid of the body toxins. Unless I have constipation (where I never get enough fibre from food, or ate too much heaty stuffs) , the process should be fast and quick. I never had the habit to stay in the toilet/sit on the toilet bowl. I like to settle it as fast as possible, and I like the feeling of “emptying” my bowel.


Sometimes I cannot imagine why some people just enjoy reading while doing their toilet business. I remember my dad used to do it, not sure if he is still doing it now. Isn’t that smelly…..since the air ventilation is usually poor in the toilet…..Luckily Papa-M does not have this habit.

Eversince Bb-G is fully toilet trained, her potty is just placed outside the toilet. Whenever she has any urge , be it pee pee or poo poo, she will settle on her own, without me helping her. I only need to wash her butts after she did her big business. She always finished her job fast when she poop (unless it was a constipation). However recently she has a habit , and I feel that is a bad one ..

Instead of doing her big business at the usual place (outside the toilet) ................

Take her potty out to the living hall, in front of the tv (switched on). Put her mini chair in front of the potty. Place a book on the chair. Read & watch TV while PAAAAANG SAAAAAI !!
































Imagine I was just next to her, and the air was not good…. I even told her to settle asap, once finished shitting, straight to the bathroom and I washed her up, but she just refused! She even told me she wanted to shit somemore (but nothing more has to come out).

OMG, I wonder where she learned this from?? Definitely not from me nor Papa-M…. the genes come from my DAD????!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha....OMG ! She have very good planning before doing her business.

    My hubby MUST take something into the toilet. Else he said he cannot shit. hahaha Bad habit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ur hubby oso like to spend time in the toilet ar? do u scold him? i can still remember my mom always complain my dad spending too nmuch time in the toilet!! ahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would feel geli to touch papers or books that other ppl have brought into the toilet!

    Aiyo, bb-g's new habit really shouldn't be recommended...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sp, yes!! The newspaper especially, wil absorb the toilet smell.

    ReplyDelete