Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 09, 2012

Bossy?

Most of the time, I have my chats with Bb-G in the car when I pick her home from the nanny. Usually it would be a 2 way conversation, but until recently, the traffics back home from my office are terrible, and when I reach nanny’s place, I am tired and a bit lazy to talk. In certain occasions when the bubbly Bb-G was talking non-stop in the car…
Case 1: Bb-G : talk….talk….talkk…mi, u see aeroplane
Me: Mmmm
Bb-G: Mi aeroplane, u see
Me: Mmm B
b-G: Mi, cannot say Mmmm
Me: Mmm
Bb-G: NO Mmmm LAH!
Me: Oh…aeroplane there
Bb-G: Mmm…aeroplane hor…

Case 2: Bb-G: talk….talk….talk… wah u see so many birds flying
Me: Mmm
 Bb-G: Many birds hor..
Me: Mmm
Bb-G: Mi, cannot say Mmm !
Me: Ohhh many birds flying…
Bb-G: (happy face & smile)

And this happened this morning…

Bb-G: talk.talk…talk…. mi you go infront ar…go Lele’s house ar… no fighting ar, must share toys ar… talk…talk….(actually, all this while before I drop her at the nanny, I always tell her to share her toys with the rest of kids at home, and also tell her not to fight with the kids)
Me: Mmm
Bb-G: cannot fight ar….must play together ar…. (she actually remembers my words and quotes me well) Me: Mmm
Bb-G: CANNOT FIGHT , PLAY TOGETHER !
Me: Mmmm
Bb-G: MUMMY, CANNOT MMMM !!
Me: Oooo…okok, baby , you guai guai ar… share your toys, no fighting ar…
Bb-G: (Happy face & chuckled)

Wah…. now my daughter controls the way I talk pulak….BOSSY-nya….sob sob sob……

Oh yah, there is anotherepisode I want to pen down here. Next time when Bb-G reads, I want to let her know how BOSSY she was !
Besides Bb-G, nanny is taking care of another boy toddler. And usually the boy’s parent will reach before me. But there were few times where I was earlier and I saw this :

Both Bb-G and the boy was standing at the gate, and the boy thought that I am his mother who come to pick him up. So the boy called out “ mummy mummy…”

 Bb-G: that is my mummy, not your mummy!! (pushed & slapped the boy away – the way she did was like a hooligan !)
Boy: waa…waa…waa…..waaaaaaa !!! (cry out loud)

I was stunt, I lectured her and told her it was very rude to push her friend down.

But then, 2 days ago when I came earlier than the boy’s parent (both Bb-G and boy were standing at the gate)…

Bb-G talking to the boy: Oh my mummy here… u wait ar, your mummy haven come… u wait ar… bye bye….(she talked gently)

Clap clap clap…. Good girl good girl…. This is how a girl should be ....

3 comments:

  1. Does she speak english or mandarin with you?

    Great that she was so nice to the little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. speak english. we speak english at home, then she speaks mandarin at nanny's place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can understand how tired u r. hahaha....

    ReplyDelete