Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Growing Up Stage by Stage

Bb-G is going through another stage of growing phase. A month ago I can still remember I blogged about her drawing and colouring on her own while I am having my own me time. Recently I noticed she no longer has any interest with her colour pencils and drawing block. Now, she is enjoying books on her bed like this…..






















She likes the puzzles too.


































I asked if she wants the doll house and masak masak toys like what she used to play, her answer is NOOOO..

I wonder what’s next?????

4 comments:

  1. Looks like children like fresh activities every now and then... Or hangat hangat tahi ayam?

    Why must children hair be combed like that after bath? Same pattern like 20 years ago's children... Hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children all are liddat. Is good for her to explore everything. My son always changing his ambition from a bulldozer driver to doctor(after watching the AOD "On Call 36 hrs") Lately, he wanted to become a chef after seeing me baking in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sp - i think hangat hangat tahi ayam guar..
    eerrrr...the hair is wet, so usually i will comb upwards, hair will fall down once dry

    angel- yah, have been reading bout ur baking blog posts, u so good ar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my girl loves puzzle too, but not my boy.

    Laughing at SP's comment on the hair. My dad likes to comb the kid's hair like that too (like curry puff) but i don't like that hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete