Last year when my Seremban friend gave a blue dress to Bb-G for her 2 year-old birthday, and eversince Bb-G did the Korean bow in the dress, I had determined to get her a real Korean Hanbok. I searched many places for it, but to no avail. Main reason – the size was not suitable.
Then, I decided to write to PY , and asked if she knows how to sew a Korean Hanbok. We emailed each other and finally, a nice little Hanbok was sent to me just right before the Chinese New Year.
I had intended to let Bb-G wear the hanbok during CNY, but she had some minor skin allergy during that time. Since she was having some red rashes and itched at certain parts of the body, I just dropped off the idea.
Bb-G with her red Korean Hanbok. I told PY I like a red dress and she managed to get me a nice red fabric.

Again, in her Korean bow

Bb-G insisted to take a photo with her dragon, because she said her dragon also wear a red dress like her…. hahahah!


I shall find one nice function and let Bb-G wear her Hanbok .
Thanks again PY, for this nice red dress.


Hi J,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the article and lovely photos of Gwen! She looks like a real Korean princess in the hanbok! I especially love the first and last photos of GWen... so fair, cute and lovely!
(don't know if this comment will go through or not, cos I think the previous comment was lost in space)
That's a very nice dress. And suit your baby very well. Eh, no need special occasion. Let her wear to the mall also can. Kids ma....
ReplyDeleteFrom Pei Yi is it? She is so good in sewing dresses. I will ask her to sew one for my lil gal when she get bigger...
ReplyDeletewow, the hanbok is really nice, as even the sleeves are made of different material. yah, how come the red cloth really looks like the dragon's top? you should let BB-G keep long hair, and then you tie her hair like Little Chang Jin... :D
ReplyDeleteangel - yes, from peiyi
ReplyDeletemnhl - "bu she de" let her wear and jalan jalan like tat ler..
sp - tried keep her hair long, nanny said short hair better, so she cut (free service)