Now when she is at 2, she no longer wants to stay in the playpen. And I had the cage kept in the store room too. She prefers to watch her favourite DVD in my room, sitting on my bed. Sometimes she requests to have some snacks on my bed while enjoying her musical show. I just leave her in my room, and I do my own stuffs for a cool 1.5 hours..
Recently , at 2.5 year old, she has stop pestering me to switch on her favourite DVD and prefers to stay in her own room to do some drawing, scribbling and mingles with her toys.


She even eats her snacks in the room too.

While she is having her own “ME” time, I also quickly have my “ME” time too before she starts to pester me AGAINNNNN...


wow, so cute that bb-g is already learning to colour pictures....
ReplyDeletefyi - i just got a set of brushes and acrylic paint and am doing some painting at home :)
which means you paint on acrylic surface??
ReplyDeletebaby-G is such an obedient girl.
ReplyDeletePaint on those thicker cloth fixed to canvas
ReplyDelete