Yesterday night Papa-M and me couldn't see eye to eye one one particular topic. He did not agree my opinion and I didn't agree on his too. Ended up we raised voices and it turned up to be an arguement. I was so angry. As the situation then was quite tense, I made a bottle of milk for Bb-G and both Bb-G and me went into her bedroom. While she was drinking her milk, I sat at the corner of the bed, from anger I became upset,hence I sobbed very quietly. Bb-G who finished her milk saw my tears, she quickly ran towards me, telling me, "mummy, don cry, what happen, don't cry..." and she spontaneously gave me a hug and used her shirt to wipe my tears. Then, she gave me her soft toys, gave me her books and gave me her favourite bolster, telling me to stop crying. This made me burst into more tears and I went WA WAA WAA WAAAAAA like a baby!
She panicked. She hugged me even more tightly and told me that she wanted to tell her father about me crying, and wanted to bring her father to her room. Upon hearing this, I quickly stopped crying and wiped my tears. It was too late, she had already ran out from her room to approach Papa-M who was in the living room. I immediately took out her milk bottle and went to the kitchen. I heard Bb-G said "papa, mummmy cry, go sayang mummy" . I think this had dissolved Papa-M's anger too (by then Bb-G had pulled him out from the couch and led him to the kitchen. Well.... Papa-M approoached me with his softer tone , wanted to reconcile. My anger/sadness faded away too. Bb-G even took Papa-M's finger and my finger and joined them together...telling us to hold our hands.
I am not sure if Bb-G really knew what was going on, but she definetly made an effort to calm us down. Thank you, my little girl cum "2.5 year-old LOVE ADVISOR"


Aww....so sweet of bb-G. Once a while, must have some argument between husband and wife. Then only healthy. After made up, you two will understand each other more. :D
ReplyDelete