To cater her needs, I made her fried rice. I didn't use leftover white rice, but cook fresh white rice instead. And I ensure the fresh white rice is not too dry. Once the white rice is cooked, I simply heat up the cooking wok, fry eggs until fragrant, add in some prawns and pineapple cubes, then pour in the white rice. Stir fried and added some salt + soy sauce. I added some tomato ketchup and mixed evenly before she ate.
She loved it.
Made her a cup of fresh dragonfruit juice too.


I am trying to introduce chilis to her too. Previously I was quite reluctant but Papa-M insisted to make her try some spicy food. She still couldnt tolerate the "hot" taste in her tongue, but each time she had her spicy food, I would give her ice-cream as reward/dessert to cool her down..


why fried rice need to add soy sauce ler? i also like to eat fried rice with tomato sauce sometimes... and sometimes, will like nasi goreng sambal...
ReplyDeleteoh, i like to add this lee kum kee soy sauce to the dishes i cook, cos the soy sauce got nice taste...even for dip dip oso nice..
ReplyDelete