Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 24, 2012

Drumstick

Few days ago (I think it was Tuesday), I saw the fridge left one chicken drumstick when I came back home from work. So, I marinated it with a mixture of black pepper, salt, garlic, onion and turmeric. Spreaded abit of butter on the drumstick and baked for 30mins. Once I came out from the shower, the whole house was fragrant with the butter+blackpepper chicken smell. Since the nice smell really triggered my appetite, hence I cooked myself a bowl of kueh teow soup too, at least Bb-g could share with me.

Before I even started my dinner, Papa-M reached home. I didn’t know that he would be home earlier, and he had not eaten his dinner too. So I offered to share my food with him, and also let him try my drumstick. Oh… he said it tasted very good! And he ateeeeeeeeee until almost finish. Bb-G liked it too. For me, I only had a single bite! Both father and daughter also finished 85% of my kueh teow soup. And at night, I slept in a hungry tummy. :(

Since I couldn’t have enough of the chicken, and thought of the way Papa-M walloped my drumstick, I called him yesterday and asked if he would be back for dinner. As his answer was a NO, so I baked another drumstick for myself for yesterday dinner. Besides the drumstick, I also baked 2 pcs of chapatti (the frozen type).

The one with cheese for Bb-G, and for myself, I spreaded some parsley, garlic powder and butter.


A plate of vege+fruit salad was prepared too.

Indeed, the drumstick really tasted good. I think is the quality of the black pepper and butter I used. Wanted to have the whole chicken for myself, I only gave Bb-G the cheese chapatti and some grapes..with a cup of Ribena to replace the nice meat.. heheheh…

My chapati & drumstick

This morning I also baked 2 pcs of drumsticks and let my colgs to try. Hope they will like it!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha....wait till bb-G is big enough to 'fight' food with you !

    Those frozen chapati nice ka? I only tried those frozen roti canai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tat chapati ok lo, can eat lar..roti canai ok ar , i never tried before

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the drumstick looks good until I also wish to eat... Coz I only request for drumsticks for all chicken dishes, if possible, including IFC, curry chicken, tandoori chicken, etc.

    Looks like Another culinary masterpiece from mummy-j!

    ReplyDelete