She has many itchy fingers, and likes to ransack my stuffs in the kitchen cabinet. And yes, she knows how to open and shut the cabinet door which I keep all food supplements, which include her vitamins too. Everytime when we reach home from nanny's place, she will straight to the kitchen and takes out her Vitamin C. Yes, she knows which bottle! After giving her Vit C, she takes out another bottle, and this time spirulina (yes, again she knows which bottle to take). She knows how to open the kitchen drawers too, where I keep my dangerous kitchen utensils (scissors, kniives, breakable bowls etc..) . While I am in the kitchen, and I don't let her enter but put her in the playpen, she will shout, scream, cry very very loudly. Eventually I have to give in, because she is very very noisy. My ears will explode if I let her continue to yell!
So, when she is out from the playpen, she will "join" me in the kitchen. I threaten her, I say I will put her back to the playpen if she take out the Vitamins again. She will be good at that moment, quietly stand by the wall and see me washing the dishes. But after a while, (a while means after few seconds), her fingers will roam
around the kitchen drawers and then begins to open them one by one. Once she is playing with the drawer, I scold her, then she will close back the drawers and come to hug my legs - tightly, and say, Hug Hug! Hug Hug!
Wah! Banyak physco punya budak!
Next, when I am watchiing TV with her on the sofa, she likes to take my Astro remote control and turn off the device. Everytime when she turns it off, it would be the most "gan jiong" part of the show, and I miss it!
Of course each time when she turns off my show I will shout a bit and look at her with my fury eyes. Last time when she knew she turned off my show, she threw the remote control on my lap and ran away from me, but now this little rascal will come to me, and hug my neck TIGHTLY, and says her magic words again "Hug Hug! Hug Hug!"
And then , she starts to kiss all over my cheeks, and kiss my mouth too! SHE IS PREVENTING ME TO SCOLD & BEAT HER FINGERS!!
God, she is only 18 months!!???? Real psycho me man!


hahaha....mummy's heart melted immediately after the 'hug hug' moments.
ReplyDeleteyalo, u tel me, how to scold her? how to beat her after she hugged n kised me??
ReplyDelete