I didn’t actually watch the program but just simply turned to the channel and put Bb-G in front of the TV. Surprisingly, she enjoyed a lot. I am not sure what are the shows in this channel , so one day, I took an opportunity to watch together with Bb-G. There are lots of children’s educational show from Taiwan and Singapore, local programs are included too. Some shows were too deep for her, however those like singing, dancing , or short story telling from cute puppets can make Bb-G sit tightly in front of the TV. Sometimes I even noticed she sang and danced along with the kids in the TV…
I really appreciate this “Xiao Tai Yang” . I believe it is my savior. Instead of repeating the same children’s DVD for Bb-G, she can watch different types of show every day. Moreover, I can save some extra cash for not buying her new DVDs. ^_^
Nowadays, when we reach home after fetching her from Nanny’s place, I switch on the channel and put a small chair in her play pen. Then sometimes, I shall pamper her with some nice beverage (example Ribena). I could then take my own sweet time to bathe and prepare simple dinner without any fuss…..
She knows it’s time for Xiao Tai Yang, happily went into the playpen

She was clapping her hands, mimicking the action by some kids in the show

Enjoying her Ribena at the same time

Watch till never blink-blink her eyes

This was the nice show she watched.


Both my kids also love this channel. A good baby sitter. haha
ReplyDelete