But her legs and hips still look meaty.
Then I realised it is due to her hair. Nanny's husband told me this before, " in order to see or can see Bb-G's face, her hair should not be long, if her hair cover her cheek, her face will look very small...."
His words are really true. These few days when I tied Bb-G's hair, I saw her chubby face again....
Her small thin face, hair cover her hair


Her chubby cheeks appeared after I tied her hair

Now I am having a dilemma. I want to keep her hair long, but then I cannot see and squeeze her chubby face (yah, i enjoy pinching her cheeks very very much!). But then, with long hair at this age, it is hard to manage and could be hot for her. Weather now is hot and humid too.
Maybe this weekend, I shall bring her to the salon and tell the hair stylist to trim her front and side fringe, but mantain the length?, Hmmm ,let's see how...
Now, her hair is long enough for 2 pony tails


Mummy J, u should say Bb-G is growing up fast too!
ReplyDeletesome baby lost baby fats when they grew up. Long hair can tie up...not a problem to hot weather.
ReplyDelete