Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pain Pain

Last Saturday when I was packing Bb-G’s milk powder to get ready for our Sheraton hotel stay, I accidentally dropped the whole milk powder tin which weight 1.6kg and knocked directly onto my thigh. It was very painful. Anyway, I ignored the pain and continue with my packing. But after a while, I began to feel stinging pain on my thigh, I quickly pulled up my pants and saw a big patch of blue black. Again I ignored and continue to do my work, then drove to the hotel.
Back at home on Sunday, I was watching TV with Bb-G. I began to feel the pain on my thigh. It was swollen. I show my swollen part to Bb-G and I said, “ Mummy, pain pain arrr….”

She paid attention to my swollen part, but then, ignored me and straight away went into my room. At that time my part time maid was in my room folding clothes. So I thought she went into the room to find for kakak. And I didn’t bother to follow her too. While I was still watching my TV show, suddenly Bb-G came to approach me. She was holding a tube of first aid lotion and gave it to me. She asked me to apply my wound! So sweet... she is so nice and thoughtful. She actually knows where I put the lotion.

This is the lotion she took for me.

Normally when she has some mosquito/insects bites, or some very minor wounds, I will apply the lotion for her. Currently she still cannot differentiate (or I shall say she still doesn't know the correct description) between itchy and pain. When she knocked her head, or other parts of her body, she will say pain-pain. When she has a mosquito bite, she will also say pain-pain (should be itchy). So when I said my thigh pain-pain, she gave me this lotion!

6 comments:

  1. Aww....so sweet. She will grows up to be a very thoughtful girl!

    When I told my kids I'm pain pain, they only asked me to visit a doctor ;( then ignored me already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mnhl- at least ur kids got ask u see doctor, better than nothing ma... haha


    by the way, SP, mana lu? MNHL n me miss u ler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mummy, i am with Ms K in taipei now. Very rushed trip so no time to update on blog. Will be back in SG next sunday. Hope will haf time or energy to write more.

    So touched to know you miss me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mnhl, see i told you rite, sp sure now dono holiday kat some other country! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mummy J ~ ya ya....no wonder did not hear from her.

    SP ~ U and Ms K enjoy the trips ya......Taiwan loaded with food! Stuff yourself & Ms K !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mummy-j, before holiday not much update from me coz very tired n sien after work. Also had to accompany my grandma at hosp for few days when she went for body check up when she got lung infection. She is fine now.

    Mnhl, yup we have been eating a lot.

    ReplyDelete