Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sister's Birthday

Last Friday was my sister’s birthday. Actually I forgot about the date until she skype me and told me that she had some coffee cake for me. I asked her where she bought, but she said her classmate specially baked for her for her birthday. I felt so guilty that I didn’t even remember the date…..
So after work, brother and I brought her out for dinner. Brother suggested to eat in a mall, so we ate Nando’s Chicken. Papa-M (who didn’t know it was sister’s birthday too, could not join us, he was still busy in his office when we were having dinner).

We ordered one whole chicken, then some side dishes – coleslaw , Mediterranean rice and mushroom soup.

Bb-G enjoyed her night too….


Sister, one more year to reach 20. Happy Birthday again!

3 comments:

  1. wei, why you until forget your sister's bday? but good that you are all in KL and can celebrate together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo...don scold me larr...i memang cannot remember dates.
    but luckily can stil celebrate with her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Late is better than never ;) At least,you all still go for a celebrations.

    ReplyDelete