One of them is the baby cot .It is used by Papa-M when he was a baby. I must say that the quality of this baby cot is very good despite it is more than 30 years old. The wood used was solid and hard. During my pregnancy, I searched around for wooden type of baby cots too, however I found that they were less superior in terms of the wood used compared to the one that we have. And of course there are good quality cots in the market but they cost a bomb!
Then the second “antique” Bb-G owns now was passed down my ME…
My pair of red sandals , more than 30 years old too. My mother has kept them in good condition, and gave to Bb-G recently. The sandals were made with latex. I must say -- good quality of latex, which till today, they are still durable. The sandals look hard but they were soft on tiny feet. Mother’s wish is let me wear when I was a toddler, then pass to my daughter and my daughter pass too her daughter and so forth….Therefore, I must keep them in a safe place once Bb-G cannot wear them anymore.


WOW that red shoe seems so pretty n new leh...well kept!
ReplyDeletewow.. the slippers really look like from last time, but don't look like kid's size though from the photo.
ReplyDeleteQuality of things from many many years ago are very good. Unlike nowadays, quality dropped a lot.
ReplyDelete