.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Papa-M’s bareback girlfriend. ….


This is a concept restaurant. The whole place is decorated with paintings, furnitures, jewellery, and they are sellable.


Papa-M ordered nasi lemak with rendang ayam. It came with assam soup. I tried a bit, and it was marvelous. The coconut rice was very aromatic and flavourful, especially the chicken and sambal sotong.

For me, I ordered fish and chips which came together with carrot soup.

I was very nice to Papa-M’s sexy girlfriend, I shared my food with her.

After lunch, and before we went out from the restaurant, there is one corner where the owner purposely arranged small stools along the staircase. They were meant to sell too. I was quite interested to get one, but the price is too high, RM 35 for one, not really worth it.
Papa-M's girlfriend showing off her sexy legs too..

Papa-M and his girlfriend talked and chit chat only, totally neglecting me….

Sob sob sob. Next time, I shall wear even more sexy dress than his girlfriend when I go out with Papa-M ^_^


Hehehe...cute baby-G
ReplyDeleteWah...bb's hair very long already.
ReplyDeleteangel - when r u plannning for another child, since ur son now sticks to his dad so much... hehe
ReplyDeletemnhl - i actually plan to bela her hair, but think too young for it. maybe wil trim the front part when it long, then back part just leave it... hmmm still thinking