Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sweet Dream or Nightmare

If Bb-G plays too vigorously, eats some food or has too much fun few hours before bedtime, she will end up having sort of dreams in the middle of night. Some experiences that I had recently.
1) I organized a steamboat at my house during one of the weekends before CNY ends. I only invited our siblings for the gathering. Bb-G joined the adults on the dining table. After dinner, she had fun with her uncles and
aunts. We went to bed around 11.30pm. Middle of the night, as I was deep asleep, Bb-G woke up screaming, then slept again. Repeat few times. I was a bit lazy to check on her, so I just let her be.

2) Last week, my parents together with some relative and friends came over my place. It was an impromptu trip. They came to visit their friends in the hospital. (my parents’ friends who were on their way to the airport, going
to Taiwan for holidays , met with a car accident just a few km before reaching the airport. Poor thing, luck was not with them…). Parents and friends reached my house quite late, around 8.30pm . We took them for a late dinner
too. Bb-G ate with us, she took rice, tofu, fish, meat, vege, whatever we ate, she had the same food. We reached home by 10.30pm. Bb-G slept around 11pm pius. Middle of the night, she woke up, crying. Few times. I
woke up and told her to sleep.

3) Parents-in-law came to my house 2 days ago (Monday). They reached about 10pm. Papa-M bought back some fried rice for supper. Parents-in-law took some rice, and fed Bb-G some too. Besides fried rice, she ate some
cookies. In the middle of the night, she yelled abit. I did not hear, but Papa-M woke up to check on her.

I wonder what types of dreams she had, Papa-M said could be nightmare. But, the problem is, all she had was good food, and fun. Anyway, does baby dreams… hmmm weird weird weird…

3 comments:

  1. Hmm...usually I won't let my kids play too long late at night. Or maybe the weather makes her feel restless? I used to ask my son to watch his feet before going to bed...(Actually is to avoid bad dreams...too superstitious..hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old people used to say don't let the kids play too 'wild' during night time. Else, they will have nightmares.

    Tabik you. Baby yelled, yet you did not hear? haha.....If my case, hubby will be the one 'ting bu dao'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. angel - oh never heard about washing feet before sleep. can try...

    mnhl -hahah paiseh paishe

    ReplyDelete