Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bruise

Past few days I was talking non-stop with my Seremban friend via emails. We had been sharing lots of stories, gossips, and talked about our children.
We also talked about our Spore friend, she "dissappears" from the blog world for quite some time, we miss her so much! Anyway, this Spore friend is having some fun in Taiwan now. All right , we shall wait her to update us her trip ! ^_^

Just now my Seremban friend asked about my bruise on the thigh. So I went in the office toilet and take a photo to let her see. Haha!

Actually last night while I was watching DVD , I simply used my fingers to rub on my swollen part. It was still painful. so while enjoying my show, I just rubbed and rubbed until I went to sleep. This morning when I took my shower, to my shock, I saw my swollen patch become reddish. But I know the blood cot had spread, and my swell subsided a lot too (still can feel the bump though). It was less pain this morning. However the patch appeared to be quite serious. So I purposely show my thigh to Papa-M, and made a very sorrowful and painful face in front of him, and I said “pain-pain ar, pain-pain ar” (mimicking the way Bb-G talks). He who was then lying on the bed, suddenly woke up and feel very panic and worried about my wound. He even wanted me to see a doctor for a thorough checkup!
Naughty me, I quickly walked away and laughed! Oh boy, a man is so easy to get cheated by a woman .... hahahahah

*papa-m, when you read this, pls don’t get mad at me ya, husband and wife sometimes must create some fun, if not life would be too dull and uninteresting ^_^

4 comments:

  1. OMG !!! That will definitely takes a few weeks to disappear. Luckily it can be 'hide' under your pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once i fell landed on my knees also got a big patch of blue black. Took some time to heal. Mayb slightly more than a month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have 3 blue blacks - 1 on my head, 1 on my hip n one on my foot. All due to I slip in the hotel bathtub yesterday.. sigh.. pain pain.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyo funki, wat happen lar, so kelian. hope u ok now

    ReplyDelete