Besides English and Mandarin, Bb-G learns Bahasa Melayu too in the school. So, kadang-kadang I akan berbual dengan Bb-G dalam Bahasa Melayu juga....
Conversation 1:
Bb-G: Mummy why you always call me ARNAB? I am not a rabbit wat?
Me: Huh? I never call you arnab....
Bb-G : Yes, every morning you call me arnab, and I call you Ibu...
Me: Oooo....I say, selamat pagi ANAK, and you say selamat pagi Ibu ...is anak, not arnab, okkk??
Bb-G: oooooo (smiles)
Conversation 2 :
It was hazy this few days and the sky was "grey" and the sun was covered by the haze which can be seen through like a orange salted egg yolk. While driving in a morning on the way to school...which I have to pass through neighbourhood and trees
Bb-G: wah...mummy, you see the moon, how come morning can see the moon?
Me: No...that is a sun...It was covered by haze, tats why it is blur and you can see directly with your eyes..
Bb-G : "Talk cock" lar...
Me: HUh?? what you say??? tok-kok???
Bb-G: I say, the sun covered by the POKOK lar, not haze...see i cannot see the sun already, behind the tree...
Hahaha..
Bb-G, 4years-9months-25days old
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



talk cock ! hahahaha........ BB-G is such a cutie pie.
ReplyDeletei heard her "pokok" into "tok kok" hahahaah
ReplyDeletesaw from news, KL already hazy... take care!
ReplyDelete