It is not difficult to make friends, but it is not easy to make true friends.
I've got to know this lady, let's call her J.
She is an owner of a small boutque , just nearby my office. I know her because I went into her shop during lunch time. Her collection of clothes suit me very much, and I mostly buy my working or leisure clothes from her. Soon, J and me become friends.
Last year, J was forced to close down her boutique because the mall she lease her shop was taken back by the government for some development project. And eversince then, we didn't get to see each other, but, we can see each other updates via Facebook.
Sometimes, we chat via Whatsapps too.
Recently, during Papa-M's chicken pox time, Bb-G's sick time and my sick time, J had really showed me a lot of concern. I was very touched by her, and I have never thought that our relationship appear as if we know each other for so long like old friends.
She did these during our sick time
1) When she knows i had sore throat, she bought me a box of manuka honey candy, and bring all the way to office for me.
2) After I finish the candy, she even bought agin another 2 boxes
3) When Papa-M had his chicken pox, she came over to my house and passed me 2 bottles of 1.5litre herbal tea, and even bought a chicken pox scar recovery cream for Papa-M
4) She constantly send me messages telling me to drink a lot of water, take care of myself when i am sick, and keep asking me how was Bb-G when she was hospitalised.
Yesterday I helped her to buy some products from my company, she gave me a roast peanut and dumpling (bak zhang)
Anyway, I truly treasure such friendship.....感恩感恩
Thursday, June 05, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


wow... really so nice and helpful lady... hard to come by ler!! almost non-existent!
ReplyDeleteya....extinct d....sumtimes i cannot stand those "fake" fren...show concern but very "fake"..
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice lady.
ReplyDelete