We went back to Papa-M's hometown some time ago, during April, and we went to this Thai restaurant for a good lunch.
The dishes we had..
Appetizer - I think each table were served before main meals as complimentary. Very refreshing slices of cucumber , dip with their "oomph" sambal belacan
Two types of not spicy dishes, ordered specially for Bb-G.
Tofu with cauliflower in gravy, a kiddo food. Bb-G finished this dish on her own.
Fried bittergourd with eggs, Bb-G's favourite too
Between tomyam and kensom, I prefer kensom, so Papa-M ordered this dish, Kensom Fish & Coconut. Spicy, sour and sweet.
Papa-M's favourite - Curry petai with prawns
Kerabu Mango
There was another chicken dish, but I think I didnt take the photo
I ordered this for my beverage. I always like this type of Thai soy drink, it has a distinctive soy taste
All of us enjoyed the food so much, so did Bb-G who only ate the tofu and bittergourd. She gave me a MUAK when i ordered her favourite food.....tee hee...
Wednesday, June 04, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










wow, her fav is bittergourd... unique.... i baru tried eat the bittergourd yong tau hu 2 weeks ago...
ReplyDeleteso u like bittegourd or not? I can cook very good bittergourd yong taufu....cook for u one day..
ReplyDeleteSo young already know how to eat bitter gourd. Very well trained. My kids only know how to order 'sweet & sour pork' whenever we dined out. haha
ReplyDeletemnhl - her dad trained her how to eat bittergourd...haha
ReplyDelete