Time flies so fast....
It is June now, half a year nearly gone. I always feel that once June is over, the rest of the months can really move very very fast !!
I am thinking to go for a trip, but wondering where...and when....
Eversince Bb-G starts to go to school, I always have to think how to make a proper arrangement for trips/holidays.
Well, even though she is only 5 years old, and she is only a kindy student, I still do not like her to skip class, especially her weekly mental math class.
And usually during school holiday, all places would be packed, and hotels, flight would be more expensive.
In my mind I have some holiday plans....
1) I plan to go to Hong Kong, to bring Bb-G to Disneyland
2) I plan to go to Hainan Dao, to go with my parents (or to organize a Tan family entourage for "balik kampong" visit )
3) I plan to Korea, with Papa-M and Bb-G, especially escape to Jeju Island
4) I plan to Taiwan, really hope can meet my friend, SP
5) I plan to go to Australia, especially Melbourne to visit friends and my aunty
So many plans....haiz...dono which one can jadi ......
Monday, June 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Should plan a holidays with your parents. Enjoy these precious moments together. I'm going to japan next year Apr with my parents and relatives. Ahh....so excited !
ReplyDeleteso syiok nye...bringing which kid this round? gogo or mei mei?
ReplyDeletewow so syiok!
ReplyDelete