Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 27, 2014

Arabian

Yesterday colg and me went to Sunway Pyramid and we went to an Arabian restaurant for lunch. Honestly, I really love Mediterranean food..

The restaurant is Mandi Hadramot, and specialised in nasi bryani. We ordered Mandy Lamb Nasi Bryani...wowww....trust me, it was very very very nice and flavourful. The lamb was so soft and it could easily  melt in the mouth...


We also ordered a chicken dish, I cannot remember the name, but taste equally good too, we ate this with the Arabian bread.


As for beverage, we order Arabian tea, to wash off the "fat" that we consumed...hehehe



I will go to this place again..and again....and again....

2 comments:

  1. wah, the briyani colour looks so nice and tempting!!! never been to arabian restaurant here, i think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so adventurous in trying new food.

    ReplyDelete