Yesterday I bought some sushi from Jusco for our dinner. Papa-M came back home late, so I just kept the sushi in the fridge for his supper.
When Bb-G knew our dinner last night was sushi, she was happy and requested to decorate the sushi into a sushi plate. I thought we could just eat directly from the package, anyway she was so happy, I obliged.
Decoration in progress, or I should say "transfer-ration" in progress...hehe
Once completed I thought we could eat on the dining table, but again, she requested me to bring over the plate to the couch, and said this to me, " come mummy, let's go there and eat, siang shou a bit lar"
Wa..wa...wa.... oklar, since only 2 of us at home, I took the plate and we ate on the couch while watching TV.
She really enjoyed her food and almost ate all the sushi while I just ate a few pieces...
Me: wah....you really siang shou ar...
Bb-G: mmm...yes...(and start to whisper) don tell dadddy ar...is our secret to eat at the sofa...
Hahaha...
Daddy always has a very tight discipline on his daughter, which is no tv during meals, and must eat her food on the dining table....etc..etc..
Well.....
WE, as human Being, do need some space and relaxation....things cannot be always so stiff and rigid the more we want to control, the more rebelious the "person kena controlled" will be...
I think. discipline with a space of flexibility works better....if not, Bb-G will have more and more secrets ....
Friday, June 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





how come she will even know "xiang shou"? and how come she isn't using chopsticks to eat sushi?
ReplyDeleteyah, what you said is also true... too much restrictions would also cause adverse effects...
I like to buy sushi from Aeon too.... cheaper and tasty too.
ReplyDelete