Months ago I watched The Legend of Zhen Huan. I really like this show so much. Although there were about 70+ (can't remember) episodes, but each episode was not draggy. And towards end of each episode would be the climax and it triggered me to continue to watch another episode, and another episode, and another episode........
After Zhen Huan, I searched for another similar show from youtube. I found the Palace III - The Lost Daughter.
When I watched the 1st epi, i found the story line very similar to a drama I watched very long long time ago, if I am not mistaken, it was a drama by Qiong Yao, under Mei Hua San Nong, Mei Hua Lao.
The story was about swapping babies, and end up, both babies after grown up became lovers...
I found this show a bit draggy, but each time when I want to stop following the show, some new chapter or plot or twist of story came into the picture. And then, I was hooked again. Anyway, I finished this show last week.

During the weekend, I searched for another palace drama from youtube again. And I found the Palace II - The Locked Beaded Curtain. Supposedly I should watch this 2nd part of Palace, before I watched the 3rd part. Anyway...doesn't matter, as both dramas never link at all.
(oh ya, I watched the first part, Palace I , few years ago, and only realise there is a continuation)
I am still watching this drama, and I like it too.
Now, Bb-G realised I really enjoy such Chinese drama, so one day, she also entertained me by digging out her princess hair band, a purple coat and a red long dress, and dressed like a Qing Princess.....LOL
(Bb-G, age @ 4years-9months-4days)






wow... she can even put together the ensemble herself! the combination is nice!
ReplyDeleteoh, the Bu Bu Jing Xin also got sequel, but in modern era, called Bu Bu Jing Qing...
know bu bu jing qing too...but tak ade mood to wac, maybe i stil like palace scene...
ReplyDeleteI don't like 'gu zhuang' drama.....very draggy and 'lo sor'. haha
ReplyDeleteBB-G so beautiful