Last Friday we went out for dinner after work.
Bb-G wanted to eat udon and sushi. Papa-M wanted to have Chinese Hunan dishes...We drove along an array of shoplots where a Japanese restaurant and a Hunan restaurant are nearby to each other.
A conversation in the car.
Papa-M : Bb-G, you wan to eat Hunan or you want to eat Japanese food?
Bb-G: Hunan (well, she saw the Hunan signboard, and we ate in this restaurant before)
Me: You ask her Hunan or Japanese , she sure said Hunan lar.... (knowing Papa-M's "strategy")
So, I asked Bb-G again..
Me: Bb-G, what you want to eat? Hunan or udon and sushi?
Bb-G : I wan udon !
Hehehe..... 2 votes won the battle (actually I also want to eat Jap food)
It was our first time to this Japanese restaurant. I quite like the design of the seating place we were ushered to. The sofa was in round shape, and enclosed, which I find some little privacy for us. The only drawback was the high sofa , it was quite inconvenient to get a waiter/waitress.
Anyway, the food was pleasant and tasty. To fulfil Bb-G's crave, I ordered a pork soup udon set which came with a small bowl of appetizer (fried egg), salmon sashimi and a crab handroll. I also ordered her favourite tamago sushi and cucumber sushi.
She finished a considerably huge portion of udon, the appetizer, one tamago sushi and 3 cucumber sushi. And she enjoyed the salmon sashimi too.
For the 1st time we let her try raw fish, and this girl enjoyed it so much as if she was eating jelly. Ahhhhh.....I found my sashimi kaki !!
Papa-M took this picture, I wonder why she had this "weird look" ...konon konon curi makan sashimi kot...
Papa-M had fried crispy pork curry set rice. The curry was flavourful.
I randomly picked and choosed ala carte dishes from the menu. Besides the extra order of salmon sashimi (yah, the first plate was simply not enough) , I ordered this avocado+unagi sushi. Taste good too
We had a satisfactory dinner on a FEEL GOOD FRIDAY NIGHT !
My current hair length...sudahpun panjang, thinking to cut it short....still thinking....and thinking
....perhaps I can also look like Dora.....an old Dora.... hahahaha
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






wow, bb-g so young already know how to appreciate sashimi... all the food looks good!
ReplyDeletewhy want to cut Dora's hairstyle?
ya, the food in this jap restaurant not bad, and tasty. most importantly, fresh
ReplyDeleteno la,,,,cos when i saw the photo, i saja say maybe can cut like dora....btw, i ody cut my hair d, now i feel not so heavy, cos layer cut
yo....so young already knows how to enjoy good food ! Really well trained. haha......
ReplyDeletemnhl - i always like to expose her with the food i like, so tat i ada kaki ma...hahahahah
ReplyDelete