Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Kerepek

Lately my colleague bought some kerepek from her hometown. She let us try and all of us like it because the kerepek were very crispy and cruchy, and fresh too. So, we get her to buy more for us.

For a huge pack like the picture below, it only cost RM8.


I personally prefer "chili-gravy" coated kerepek. I loved the spiciness and the sweetness from the chili very much.

However, the one that was sold to us was chili powder + sugar dusted kerepek....nevertheless they are still tasty....


3 comments:

  1. I love those kerepek with sambal too.... but my body cannot take it. Once taken, sure sore throat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...those are heaty food...sekali sekala makan okla

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah, i also like the spicy kerepek, usually with the oil in the packaging too... i only dare to eat once in a few years... coz also heaty for me...

    ReplyDelete