Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 06, 2012

This Morning.....

This morning I woke up even before 6am. I peeped at Bb-G to make sure she was under the blanket and then saw Papa-M watching TV in the hall. He told me he "ter-slept" in the living room for the entire night and just woke up. Worst still, he didn't take his shower since last night....sighhhhhh.....

I walked back to my room and he followed shortly. He took his shower and lied on the bed. I think he was too energetic and stared to kacau me and pinched my arms. I told him,
"eh, if you are not sleepy, go out and buy me breakfast"

He totally ignored me and slept IMMEDIATELY.....SNORING somemore...!! Hhmmppfff ....

I tossed on the bed, couldn't sleep again. So by 6.30am, I fully woke up, and decided to make breakfast for myself and bring over to the office.

My breakfast+lunch 
Maggie "kan lau" mee + kampung egg + sausage +crab filament. As all these (except for the egg) are processed food, I added lots of spinach and some sweet corns into the noodle.
















And also an apple a day, keeps the doctor away.....





















5 comments:

  1. wah..early early morning u still got time to prepare breakfast. I want to sapu bread also no time. haha......

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiya, only first time cos i woke up much much earlier. usually i only drink lemon juice and go out d....

    ReplyDelete
  3. that noodle, you ate for breakfast and lunch? did you reheat it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no, i didnt. don wan to use the microwave...
    yah, then by 4pm, i became hungry and went to he malay stall and order mihun goreng for my early dinner...hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah.. so good la you... I can't even open my eyes at 6am nowadays...

    ReplyDelete