We went to a restaurant cum pub with live band. One colg and me reached quite early around 6pm. While waiting for the rest of the gang, we ordered a jug of beer and some snacks.
I had a glass of ice lemon tea too, and it was super refreshing.
Once all colgs reached, we had our dinner. The best dish for me on that day was this fried mihun with crab. We also ate fish head, chicken, vege, escargot...errr....i can't really remember much
Rokaro is pub , very suitable for senior citizens , because the performers sing mostly songs from Teresa Theng and Sam Hui, including some English oldies.
Many old uncles and aunties either had their couple dance , or they did line dance.
Actually it was quite bored, but towards later of the night we had some pop disco songs. That had actually made me awake , hence myself with 2 more colgs went up to "shake our bum-bum" with the old folks!! hahahaah
By 12am, we called it a day.......I reached home nearly close to 1am, and it was Papa-M's turn to go for his HAPPY HOUR.





wah.. where is this place? can bawak my uncle, auntie and mum one day there since for orang tua.. LOL!
ReplyDeletewah!! u went up to dance ! Cool.... The pub served fried mihun somemore ? So special as i thought pub only served finger food. I outdated. haha
ReplyDeleteoh ur seniors will sure love the place to max! PJ State. one row with KFC. can google their web and map. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteMnhl- yah if I don dance I wil zzzzz.. Oh the food there very nice!!
ReplyDeletewow... really happy hour, on a friday night some more! cool! but didn't expect got senior citizen pub... next time, go to a pub for younger crowds too...
ReplyDelete