Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Healthy Food??

Usually as parents, they will make sure their kids eat well, sleep well and grow well. Furthermore organic food is on the trend and many people begin to be health conscious. Parents are more willingly to spend some extra cash to buy good and healthy food for their children.

BUT......... my beloved mother is an exceptional case.

(Oh yeh, she went to Singapore again, she had a free ride from my brother who went there for a working trip.)

Each time when she came back home, I definitely have a lots of  free things to "chap" . Previous trips she kept on buying clothes for Bb-G, recent trips she lovessssssss to buy "FOOD" !!!

Last night brother came to my house as a delivery boy, he took back what my mom ask him to bring for me.

Tadaaaaaaa......

A variety of instant noodles and a can of luncheon meat
















1 small pack of Jagabee pototo strips, she told me to share with Papa-M.
2 types of potato chips - wasabi and original flavour. Already packed into small containers for me. She told me don't let Bb-G eat..
2 types of candies - strawberry flavour (350biji) & buttermint flavour (600biji) ....I think I can  take 2 years to finish all the sweets

5 comments:

  1. Jagabee is nice! I think only parents with young children will be more particular about healthy food la...

    Why also buy sweets in SG?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those things cheaper in S'pore ?

    Good to stock some instant noodles at home. Hungry, can simply just cook 1 pack. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the koka noodles...hahahx...potato chips- lays

    ReplyDelete
  4. sp - yah it was so nice and crunchy, i like jagabee too. she didnt buy sweet from spore, is from hometown

    mnhl- i dono cheap or not, but my mom just love shopping

    yex- eh i tried the koka noodle d, wah not bad not bad....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhaa... all nice nice food.. but healthy? Anyway, if I go SG, I sure buy instant noodle coz it's 'cheaper' there.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete