Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 06, 2012

Shou Xing Gong

2 weeks ago Papa-M went to Ipoh for a working trip. He came back without my requested salted chicken, but brought back these, Shou Xing Gong brand Mi Suah and Oat Soya noodles



















So only last Saturday I took out the noodles to make our dinner.

Misuah is something  normal, so i cooked for Bb-G. Lately Bb-G "enjoyed" picking up  vegs from her meals, so to avoid her from doing so, I make her food with finely chopped vegetables.

The chopped spinach















Her spinach misuah with mince pork














I was more curious with the oat soya noodles, hence both Papa-M and me ate this.

I just used back the misuah cooking method and replaced with the soya mee. Cooked them in the pork stock (yah, instead of chicken stock, I made pork stock with 2 big pork bones, one carrot , few garlics and one bombay onion)

Once noodle was soften, put on a plate, sprinkled some fried shallot oil and cooked chopped spinach,  and placed minced pork on top. Done. This remind me of my hometown Bak Chok Meepok. Yum yum...I shall make this for Bb-G during the next  weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like S'ban Hakka mee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh u like hakka mi? i like hakka mi alot, and this one memang like hakka mi texture

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, the last picture - noodle really looks YUMMY!!!

    i like hakka mee too! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think alot of pp like hakka mi.... back home we call it mee pok rite

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Hakka mee and mee pok have different seasoning and tastes lerrr....

    ReplyDelete