Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 06, 2012

Purple "Leng 姐"

Yesterday morning when I was cooking porridge in the kitchen, someone woke up and walked to the living room. This person quietly sat on the couch without even said "hello" or "good morning" to me.
I was curious since I heard somebody talking and quickly rushed out from the kitchen.

I saw a "Purple Leng Jie" browsing my SASA catalogue, talking to herself .....

I don't understand why she wanted to wear the specs ??



















This one got 20% discount



















This body lotion so nice 














Cannot see d, must lift up the specs first



















Eh Mi, you take my photo, huh?















Hi SASA, here I come!

Bb-G, 2 years 11 months 6 days old.  25 days countdown to 3year-old. 


\

4 comments:

  1. wah....betul betul leng lui..... so cool. And good girl...coz did not disturb u in the kitchen. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah...she didt disturb me cos of that sasa catolg i just brought back home....

    ReplyDelete