Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Henry & Yingying

I never know that Teddy Bear's "shelf life"  can be so short.

I still remember I blog about Bb-G with her new friend, the Teddy Bear. But now, Teddy Bear has expired. She is now befriended with 2 new parners

Both are given, the red animal was a gift from Uncle TH (Papa-M's brother), the white animal was from Nanny














My conversation with Bb-G when Uncle TH gave her the octopus (last weekend)

Me: Wah..... who gave you this?
Bb-G: Ah Hong shu shu ...(smile broadly)
Me: What is the name of your octupus?
Bb-G: Mmmm...(thinking)....Henry The Octopus
Me: Ooooo Henry, but Henry is a boy's name
Bb-g: Mmmm ....(still thinking).... Baby Henry
Me: No.... Henry is a boy, your octopus is a girl.......
Bb-G: Mmmm...(thinking hard)..... Henry Girl
Me: hahahahahahhahah.....oklar....

Another conversation when she took back the white lamb from Nanny's house (yesterday)

Me: Wah....who gave you this?
Bb-G: Popoh
Me: Wah....Popoh gave you a meh meh ... so nice...
Bb-G: Not meh meh, is a SHEEP !
Me: (kena zat man!) ...okok...is a sheep, so what is the name of your sheep?
Bb-G : Wait , I think first...

So, this morning when she woke up, she came to me while I was at the dressing table.

Bb-G: Mi....this is Yingying
Me: Huh? (i didn't look at her)
Bb-G: Mi, you see, this is Yingying (she took the sheep and show it to me)
Me: Oooooo..... Ying ying....... ooooooo......
Bb-G: (Smile happily)

Bb-G, Henry Girl & Yingying.











Bb-G at 2 years, 11 months, 14 days - 17days countdown to 3 year-old)



5 comments:

  1. My princess only have a lamb and a starbucks bear.. so she will alternate between them... but she loves her mek mek the best..

    ReplyDelete
  2. very 'hua xin'. hahaha....

    I like the name - ying ying....sound so soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cynthia - ha.... i think many kids like lamb rite?

    mnhl - hor yalor...flower heart, hope next time don change bf like tat...pening pening...

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did she get so many name ideas? and why Henry and Ying Ying of all names? hahaha...

    ReplyDelete