It was all started from Papa-M. When he was recovered, I was infected.....
Story time
Monday 25/6/12:
I woke in the morning as usual, preparing to go to work. When I was on the bed opening my eyes, I felt my right eye covered with shit which this had never happened before. I went to the bathroom and took my shower. I noticed my right eye was red. The night before I had insonmia (yah again, because I drank green tea when eating bak chang), so I thought maybe my eye was red due to insufficient sleep.
Went to office as usual. Roughly about 10-11am, I felt not comfortable. Called Papa-M and he asked me to check with an eye doctor. He suspected I could have infected by his virus.
At a walking distance nearby my office there is an eye specialist clinic. Right at 12pm linch break, I quickly walked to the clinic and found out it only opens daily at 2pm. I took down the contact number and walked to a Chinese stall for my lunch. Back to the office and rest. At 1.30pm I called the clinic to make appointment. Nobody asnwered. I waited. Called at 1.45pm, nobody answer. Damn! Waited again for 5 minutes. I called and this time someone answered and this lady said " sorry , hari ini doctor tak ada, pergi conference"... WALAO EH!!!
I called to Papa-M's eye doctor's clinic. The nurse said clinic closed, come back at 7pm. Sigh...
By 3pm, my eye in pain. I went back home early to rest. By 7pm, I met with the doctor. He is a Singh, well built and good looking , a bit like angmoh/ Our conversation:
Me: Hi doctor, I got eye infection
Dr: How do you know you have eye infection
Me: Hai....my husband is your patient, he ask me to see you
Dr: Oh! What is your husband's name?
Me: Marcus...
Dr: Ooooo... I like Marcus... Marcus is my favourite name... Marcus from the Gladiator... You watched the movie?
Me: HUh?? No....(eh doc, my eye so pain, u still got mood to joke ar?)
Dr: (checking my eyes) wah..... your eye so swollen... infected. See i told your husband cannot simply touch you, he never listen to me. Now you get his virus...
Me: Really ar...
Dr: Yes, conjuctivitis. I give you 2 types of eye drop. MC 3 days. Come back to see me after 3 days.
Me: oooookkkkkkk.... byyeeeee byeeeee.....
Tuesday - Thursday, 26/6/12 - 28/6/12:
Stayed at home to rest. Right eye infected but my left eye was still ok. Life was so dull, and I did watched some you tube clips (only few minutes of the day) to kill time (in fact, I should not right) I isolated myself in the master bedroom. Papa-M slept in the guest room, Bb-G slept in her own room. Because it was contagious, I made sure I always wash my hand, then apply hand sanitizer. Each 3 hours drip the antibioctic eye drop. Bb-G went to the nanny's place during day time. At night, Papa-M took care of her.
On Thurdays, my eye was still red and pain. Papa-M took me to see doctor at night.
Me: Doc, eye still not ok...
Dr: Yah... (check check check)... continue with your eye drops. Tomoro I give you MC. Wash your hands, don simply touch people. No need to come again. You ill be ok.
Me: Oh, so next week my eye should be ok?
Dr: INSYA ALLAH........INSYA ALLAH....
Me: Ok, Insya Allah.... tq... bye bye...
Friday, 29/12/12:
Woke up in the morning, and noticed both eyes cannot open. Covered with thick green discharge,
Quickly use a wet tissue to rub off the eye shits and noticed my left eye was red and swollen.

Both eyes were in pain. GOSH!! For the 1st time, I felt a sudden fright. Took my shower and cleaned myself. Immediately I put eye drops on my left and right eyes. Close eyes and rest for the day...
Saturday - Sunday, 30/6/12-1/7/12:
Bb-G followed Papa-M to office during the weekend and I rested at home. Eyes not getting any better, and the skin at the edge of the eyes started to tear off, added to the pain
I hardly opened my eyes, Lots of tears and blood water discharge too. Papa-M told me to see doctor again on Monday
Monday 2/7/12:
In the clinic
Me: Doc... my left eye is red now...
Dr: (looking at me pitifully) yah.,...... I know.......come i check.....today need to work or not....don't go lar... I give you MC ok....
Me: Oooo... my skin peel off d, anything to apply, very pain lar...
Dr: I add another eye drop for you, Use it 2 hourly. Continue with your existingeye drops..... Wash you hands..... MC 5 days..... Come back on Saturday.
Me: Ooooo
So, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday I stayed at home. Took some of my eye photos and sent to my boss and HR, telling them I have not recovered.
During these few days, when Bb-G missed me, she would stand outside my room and said
" Mummy, I stand here and see you ok? " Papa-M also kept telling Bb-G this - "mummy is dirty, don't touch her" , "mummy has germs".... Most of the time Bb-G watched TV on her own in the living room. she even played in her room by herself....(Bb, tq for your independence, I shall make up for you when I am well.)
Then I rested in the room and put icy cool towel on my eyes to sooth and calm down pain and itchiness.
Saturday 7/7/12:
Went back to the clinic and see the doctor. When he saw me, he looked at me sadly, and I uttered no words..
Dr: Hai..... why lar.... still not well yet... come I check...
Me: (silent)
Dr: Hmm.... not good.... this is not good... you'e got membrane ...lie down... (he hinted to his nurse . and the nurse gave me a few eye drops, then I sat still and rested my chin onto the eye magnifier device.)
Me: why, what happen..
Dr: Don worry..... I need to scrap your eyes...open widely..open....open...look up...look down...open...(haiyo doctor, is not i don;t want to open , is i cannot open, pain lar)...
Me: Arrrr....ouchh......shhhhhh
Dr: Is ok, is ok....you are a brave girl.... right.,.... brave girl open eyes...
Oklar, since he said I was brave, I OPENED my eyes for him.
After all the scrapping, he passed me 2 pcs of tissue. I wiped my eyes and to the shock of my life, I saw so much blood.
Me: Doctor, blood wor...
Dr: Never mind.... is ok....all rite... is ok.....you come to see me everyday. ..I want to see you everyday... I charge you RM20 each day. Tomoro clinic is at nite ok...Wash your hand, continue eye drop...
Nevertheless, after the scrapping, I felt my eyes better....however, cloudy vision still...pinkish eyes still....
Sunday, 8/7/12:
Went to see doc at night.
Me: hello....
Dr: Ahhh.... gangster, you are here...come I check your eyes...
GANGSTER????? He said I am a gangster?? I wore shades when I see him, I I look like a gangster meh?
Me: Am I better?
Dr: Hmm.... oklar... but still have membrane. Need to scrap (and he started to scrap scrap scrap....) where is your husband?
Me: Outside
Dr: He ok d?
Me: Yes
Dr: How many children you have?
Me: One
Dr: How old?
Me: 3 yo
Dr: Don;t touch her lor.... wash your hand ar...
Me : Yah...
Dr: Ok, done, tomoro no need to come, come again on Tuesday...ok
Me: Ok, tq, bye.,..
Today, Monday 9/7/12:
I am back to work, wearing my gangster Giorgio Armani sunglasses. Eyes not fully well yet, cloudy vision and need to rest my eyes very frequently. That's why I took 3 hours to write this blog. Luckily my dear colg had helped me to complete my jobs for the past 2 weeks. , and my big boss is not in the office... can relax abit....





The eye doc very funny ! hahaha..... gangster!
ReplyDeleteBB-g is such a good girl. Don't worry, your eyes will recover soon.
Ai yo yo, finally your eyes are recovering. Don't strain your eyes though...
ReplyDeleteYa u know why so long slowly heal ....
ReplyDeletebecoz u never really rest
always in front of TV watching ur soap opera still,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
from Papa M
Mnhl- yah funny doc
ReplyDeletesp- yah thanks
Mr papa m- which eyes u c me watch TV? U wan Cari gaduh is it???