WHAT ARE YOU DOING? is the question I always get nowadays from Bb-G
When I am in the kitchen, I heard "Mi, what are you doing?"
When I am in the toilet, I heard "Mi , what are you doing?"
When I am doing my stuffs, be it combing hair, wearing shirts, putting face cream, I heard " Mi, what are you doing?"
Haiyo.... I constantly need to report to my kid WHAT AM I DOING .....
And this morning, she woke up and ask Papa-M, "Pa, you wan to wear bra or not??"
Hahahahah...Cheeky Bb-G, 2 years-9 months-18days old
Monday, June 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Her last question was the funniest. Hahaha
ReplyDeletePhoto will look better without the adult's hand.
Wah, she got a twin !
ReplyDeleteHahaha.....bb-G is so cute ! Because she saw u wearing one, so she asked her dad is it ? hahaha
sp & mnhl- yalar i oso feel so funny and laugh out loud when i heard she asked tat question. yah...she saw me wear bra tats y.
ReplyDeletethen this mornoing she asked again, pa, u wan to wear panties or not :D