Had thought to bring Bb-G (and myself) for a dip in the swimming pool during the weekend, but I just couldn't do it, reason - the sun was too strong. Moreover, there were lots of people(adults &kids) in the pool due to holiday season. I don't really like the "packed" feeling in the pool while handling Bb-G on my own.
Hence, why not I just let her dip-dip in the comfort of our home?
The bubble bath

I even threw in some refreshing pomelo leaves
After the bath, it was time for a home-made ice-cream. Dragon fruit juice + honey + Bb-G's milk powder. Blended them well, freezed. The portion was just nice to make 3 little cups for her.

Cool, refreshing, sweet and yummy!
Oh, by the way, now, she can sing Vanilla Ice's signature song - ICE ICE BABY!!





Wow this song is so old...
ReplyDeleteHey in previous post, bbg hair was long, now cut short already?
u mean the last picture short hair? she tied a pony tail behind, tats y look short.
ReplyDeleteoh... yah i tot why short hair liao
ReplyDeletethe bubble bath so shiok. Will she feel reluctant to get up after a long dip ?
ReplyDeletemnhl - no actually. she is the fussy type. once she saw her fingers become crumpled she will ask me why, then i told her must get out from the water. she obey automatically.
ReplyDeletehahaha.....bb-G so cute. She is scare of her 'prune' fingers! How about when go swimming ? Does she mind ?
ReplyDelete