Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mickey & Minnie

I have one Mickey Mouse shirt, bought not too long ago. I seldom wear it out thinking that it would be quite childish. But then, my mom gave Bb-G a Minnie Mouse dress and I decided to to let her wear her dress and I wear my shirt, together-gether we went to a relative's house for a dinner.

Our mummy-daughter "couple shirts"




















Papa-M , who wore a red shirt beria-ia want to take a photo with Bb-G. Think I should get Papa-M a Mickey Mouse shirt too. ^_*

4 comments:

  1. Wow, entire family like red color?

    Hmmm... I can't imagine papa m wear Mickey shirt though, coz don't suit his image lerrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sp - yah, cos going for a pre-wedding dinner at a relative's place. so red is the best color

    ReplyDelete
  3. not childish la..... mickey is a nice character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mnhl - u sure like mickey very much

    ReplyDelete