skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tutu Skirt
Because Bb-G is naturally a small size girl, most of her clothes I can keep for years. Few weeks ago when I re-organised her wardrobe, I realised there was a tutu skirt. I can't remember who gave it to her, or when the skirt was given to her too. Anyway, I let her try and it could fit her well.
She had a tutu dress before (photo taken early last year)
Now she has a tutu skirt (She and her forever signature peace sign pose)
(side track - never see never know, when I compare her tutu dress photo and her tutu skirt photo, now I realised Bb-G has grown up so fast !)
She looks very nice in that tutu skirt.
ReplyDeleteshe is so so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteBb g looked even cuter in he first pic! Still had the baby look...
ReplyDeletemnhl - i oso just realised she has some other skirts too, must wash and let her wear now before too they are too short..
ReplyDeletecynthia- hahha...tq
sp - yalor, last time face so chubby and with bb fat, now no more d...