Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Face

I remember MNHL did post her son having lots of facial expressions - laugh, angry, happy, sad...etc..something like that.
So one day, I told Bb-G to do the same thing

I said ...show mummy you angry

















Show mummy you sad



















Show mummy how you look serious


















Show mummy how you feel happy















Show mummy how you feel extremely happy !!!

5 comments:

  1. hahaha....wow....i love that last pic ! Full of sunshine !

    She wanted to eat the peas and u kacau her to take pic issit ? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah... y u so smart wan? but end of the day she never get to eat oso... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh suddenly think that bb g looks like xiao xiao bing with her hair like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sp - really???

    cynthia - all kids are cute yah!

    ReplyDelete