Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Bb-G Miss Ahyi

Eversince my sister in her uni 2nd year, her schedule becomes very tight, always busy with revisions and assignments. It has been a while she never come to my house during the weekends.
Bb-G keep telling me she misses her ahyi... Why her ahyi never come to see her? Awww....

So , last Saturday I decided to visit my sister at her place. To visit someone I should not go empty handed, right.....so., I made some food to bring over for her and her housemates.

I almost forgot I have a pack of premix cake flour in the kitchen cabinet. Many weeks ago my nanny's daughter a.k.a. SL gave me this















What I need to do was just to prepare some other ingredients which are not included the package.




















Follow the instruction and it was done.

Next, when Bb-G took her afternoon nap, I had ample time to prepare chicken pie. I took Angeline's recipe as my reference.

I felt that the ready-to-use pastry sheet a bit thick, so I rolled and made it thinner. Then filled up with pre-cooked "chicken+mushroom+crab meat+corns+onion+potato+cream".














I made 5 pies, 2 pieces specially made for my sister and her close girlfren housemate.
































So, at night, brother drove us to sister's hostel. Supposedly Papa-M was to join us, but he couldn't make it due to some last minute renovation work in the office.

We had dinner with sister and her housemate, then went to her house to lepak for a while.

Sister and my chocolate brownie. She said nice...



















Then Bb-G became their child labour - a "guinea pig" for their practice

Check for reflex action
















Check the throat

































Check the heartbeats
 













Dear Sister, this round is free, next time I shall charge you for my daughter's time and her services. Hahahah.... 

3 comments:

  1. you have a doctor in making in your family.. and who knows bb will also follow.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, you used ready-made chicken pie skin? still thought you made it yourself... but overall still considered hardworking to do so much work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia- bbg?? Haha, long loong way too go ler..

    sp- I dono hhow to make passtry crusts , mnhhl. Knows

    ReplyDelete