Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dancing Dancing

Bb-G is into bear now. First of all she has the Teddy Bear as her new companion. Now she is interested with the Green Gummy Bear.

One day when I was searching her requested Barney video clip on youtube ,  I saw this green fatty bear and I clicked on it, Surprisingly, the music was so catchy and she started to dance along with the Gummy Bear.



















stretched 2 hands



















1 hand up, 1 hand down...



















Get ready.......








And JUMP!!

















Hohoho....Barney the dinosaur has to stand aside....I will be switching on Gummy Bear everyday from now...

4 comments:

  1. haha....girls are girls...they love to dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the gummy bear doesn't look cute... maybe the dance is good... hahah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mnhl- ur girl like this song too?

    sp- actually i oso like the song !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mummy-J ~ Never watch this gummy bear before. But my girl loves to dance to any song. And she specially likes the XTY Momo show.

    ReplyDelete