Fingerpaints by Crayola. I only know Crayola is famous for crayons, but I don't know what are fingerpaints all about...
5 different colours kept in 5 finger-jars, so interesting...
The paint is clear - gel type. The colour will only appear on the special paper provided in the set.

Bb-G couldn't wait to paint!
Just dig some paint using finger
The sponge in the middle is to wipe off residues
Not only the kid liked it, even the adult was also so curious about it... See Papa-M's happy face
I like this fingerpaints because - MESS FREE, WON"T COLOUR SKIN & CLOTHES.
After finished painting, all I need to do is to easily wash Bb-G's hands with soap, that's it.
But I need to control her, if not she can finish all the paints in one single session!!
Side track - This Papa-M ar...he sms-ed to me when I was in Spore enjoying my lunch with SP. He complained Bb-G was so naughty, so stubborn, never want to listen to him when I was away...etc..etc...wah, even when I was overseas he still want to complain....haiyooooo....
Anyway, to bribe him and to prevent him from "ngam ngam cham cham" when I reach home, I specially bought him a bottle of perfume. Hahaha...indeed he was totally bribed !! ^_*









wow, very interesting paint... but unable to determine what bb-g had painted... a collage of finger prints?
ReplyDeletethis is interesting ! If my kids play with it, sure will finished within one day too ! haha
ReplyDeletesp - she just simply dragged her fingers on the paper....but it was very fun.
ReplyDeletemnhl - eh yes very interesting.. but dono where to buy it here...btw i already kept in a secret place tat she cannot find, only let her play once in a blue moon...