Sunday morning, when a batch of collegues took the noon flight, myself with another 2 more colgs opted the night flight. Two of them went for shopping, and I waited patiently and also eagerly for SP. When she saw me in the hotel lobby, both of us just laughed, maybe we were just too happy to see each other. She said the hotel I stayed was so strategic. The train station was just next to the hotel, and a very famous cafe was just around the corner too. So she took me there for a nice lunch and dessert.
We went to Antoinette. That's me with my super casual attire.
I was very hungry so I ordered a plate of seafood spaghetti. OOoooo....the taste was marvellous, seafood was fresh, and I loved the taste of the olive oil plus herbs mixed evenly with the pasta
SP was not hungry, so she ordered French toast. When the food arrived, the portion was so huge. I ate the toast too. Wah....so yummy. The toast was slightly thicker, and it was good to eat with sauted bananas & the fresh cream
Surprisingly SP likes foie gras too. So we ordered one portion to share. One word - delicious.
I specially liked the side dried mixed fruits
We talked about whatever topics and laughed while enjoying the food. By the way, this cafe was soooooooo popular that the crowds were continuous. When it was the tea break time, many people were queueing for seats.
After the main course, we had desserts. I ordered a cake named after Violette. It was made with violet flower cream and raspberry marmalade... interesting
SP ordered this - Antoinette, the chocolate was so shiny & beautiful
Thank you SP for buying me this good meal. Let me know if you come to KL, MNHL & me will definitely be happy to organize a gathering again.


Such fine food you gals had !
ReplyDeleteI am so honored that I was reason no. 2! Haha...
ReplyDeleteSo happy we didn't have to wait for table that day. I feel like trying the pasta you ordered next time, coz it smelled really great!
mnhl - u know full house? or the gardens? somthing similar, but the food in antoinette much much better..
ReplyDeletesp - oh yes... next time when u go , must order this one, then oso must try the variety of "your choice of egg with ????" hahahhaha