Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Shoes

I am not a shoe lover. I don’t collect shoes. But whenever there is a special occasion which requires me to get a pair of proper shoes to match my attire, I will definitely go all the way to hunt for it.

My working shoes, usually the normal heels would roughly last me for a year. By the time I wear for about six months, I need to send them to the cobbler for some repair, either at the sole, or the straps. And this can make the shoes last for another six months before I am wiiling to throw them away and get another pair.

There is a special place where I like to keep my variety types of shoes – in my car. When I drive, I don’t wear shoes. I feel that with shoes covering my feet, I could not touch the paddle properly. I even have a big shoes bag purposely bought to organise the shoes in my car. I keep a pair of working shoes, a pair of high heels and a pair presentable sandals. I will select which to wear depending on where I go and to what occasion.

Few months ago I bought a pair of white high heel pumps to attend a function. Bb-G had already took her chance to wear BEFORE me.


And she claimed that were her shoes

3 comments:

  1. Better don't buy shoes to keep if don't need them coz I find them spoil very easily if you did not wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! for work shoes, i also can wear and repair the same pair for entire year. Because once I feel the shoes are very comfortable, I will keep wearing it to work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mnhl - yaya, i noticed my bridal shoes now all ada sikit rosak d....

    sp - correct! once the shoes very comfy, i oso wil wear until really cannot use.

    ReplyDelete