Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wet Pants = Smack Buttock

I had a conversation with Nanny's husband last Friday when I picked Bb-G up. Uncle told me Bb-G still cannot tell them when she has urge for passing motion, either pee pee or poo poo.
He said his grandson (3 months older than Bb-G) already knows how to tell the grandparent when he needs the toilet. And hence, the little boy is diaperless in the day time, and only wear diaper at night to bed.
I asked uncle how he toilet trained his grandson, he told me each time when the boy wet his pants, he or his wife would smack his buttock. When the boy felt the pain, he would automatically scared , and thus no more wet pants.

Okie, so on Saturday at home, I purposely never let Bb-G wear any cloth/disposable diapers. She only wore her panty. I told her, if she wanted to pee pee or poo poo, she must tell mummy, if she wet her panty, mummy will beat beat her bum bum. She nodded as if she understood everything I said.

After a while, she peed, and "buat tak tahu" , never even bother to tell me too. I saw the urine on the floor, and hence I smacked her buttock. She cried because of pain. I warned her again, she nodded. Meanwhile every 30 minutes I brought her to the potty to pass urine. But accidents did happen, before I managed to potty her, she leaked , and morevoer she did her big business in the panty too! And this made me even furious. I began to lose patience, and had the urge to let her wear diaper. But I told myself I should not give up. It was not easy for me as I constantly need to clear her mess, and it was not easy for her too I beieved. Each time she wet her panty, she suffered buttock pain, as my hit on the small little ass was quite heavy.

Only at night I let her sleep with a diaper. I did the same thing on Sunday too.
When she woke up in the morning, I brought her to the potty. I told her the same thing that I said on Saturday - wet panty = smack buttock.

She got a few hard smacks and scolding from me that, until by late evening, she automatically cried very loudly when she wet her pants . And she cried before I even scolded or beat her bum bum! haha!
In between, every 20 minutes I would tell her to go pee pee just to prevent leakage.

At night I made sure she peed in the potty before I wore her a diaper and let her sleep. To my surprise, I realised the diaper was totally clean and dry on Monday morning. And to my greatest surprise, when I picked her from Nanny's place in the evening, uncle told me Bb-G never wet her pants, she would tell them when she wanted to pass urine!

It was such a good news to me. It must be the intensive 2-days toilet training I did on her. And luckily we didn't go out during that weekend which I managed to give 100%training at home. Actually I never expect she can be diaperless (day time) that fast at 2 years 1 month old. Guess I can save a lot of disposable diapers ! ^_^

Good job Bb-G!

3 comments:

  1. Kesian ! Kena smack buttock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ur method is so effective! Can train in a weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah! n now she is fully diaperless...

    ReplyDelete